For critical time based archiving at a fast sampling rate and for small or huge amount of data, a SCADA system SQL based archiving system is sometimes not adapted for these high speed data recording requirements, because accessing and writing to traditional Data Base tables do require too much processing time to provide adequate performances.
In such cases it is necessary to choose a specific Historian solution such as Enterprise Historian.
Acquire, Store, Retrieve, View, Analyze
Enterprise Historian is a platform to acquire and store large volumes of data generated from process applications. This data historian software is used in applications ranging from 100 tags to over 1 million tags, demonstrating scalability and performance without the need for special computing hardware. It has the capability to store more than 3.6 million tvqs per second, easily meeting the requirements of high speed applications. Enterprise Historian can obtain data from many disparate data sources, allowing easy access via one central and easy to use interface.
Enterprise Historian is using OPC as the collection methods and supports the next generation of the OPC standard thus providing solution at a lower cost and higher reliability.
It stores high volume of data without compression and retrieve that data requested by clients in an efficient ultra-fast manner.
Enterprise Historian is easier to install, configure and maintain than a SQL historian or other proprietary historian solutions.
- Designed for high speed performance
- High availability; including store and forward
- Independent log rate time-stamping at the tag level
- Logical grouping with flexible tag configurations
- Decentralized logging with centralized network storage
- Dead band management per tag
- Built-in performance monitoring
- FDA21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Optimized for supporting 1,000,000 values/second of continuous inserts
- Data is compacted to minimize disk storage requirements
- Remote administration
Canary U Video
The informative video series called Canary U is designed for customers to help improve their understanding of how to use Canary Labs Software. Click below for a list of all the current videos. Click here for a list of all the current videos.